We aim to dispatch every order within 4 working days from when the order was placed. Shipping costs will be calculated and added when you come to the checkout page.
If you are an EU costumer: All taxes, fees & duties for your order will be fully paid by SABINA SÖDERBERG. There will be no additional customs fees to pay.
Non EU costumer: You may have to pay import duties, taxes or fees in addition to the price listed.*
*Once the parcel has entered the destination country, it will be held by Customs for clearance. Import duties and tax fees (should they apply) will be calculated by the present authority. A notification email may be sent to the customer when additional charges have been calculated, prior to delivery. Such a notification will inform the customer of additional fees required.
If your location is Sweden or Singapore: €10 return fee.
If your location is within EU: €15 return fee.
If your location is outside EU: €25 return fee.
The return fee will be deducted from your refund.
Your satisfaction is our highest concern and we sincerely hope you love your new pieces.
However, we all have second thoughts, so if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide not to keep an item, you can exercise your right of cancellation within fourteen (14) days, beginning on the day after you received the product. We will offer you a refund for items returned with a receipt, the original packaging and in the condition they were sold; unworn and including tags and labels.
Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. We do not refund postage charges for goods returned.
In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is faulty or damaged please contact us within 14 days of receiving and we will organize a replacement for you. If an item is faulty and there is no suitable replacement you will be refunded. We do not accept returns on items that show wear or use and without their original packaging, tags and receipt.
HOW TO RETURN SOMETHING
1. Contact us by email at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your order to book the return.
2. Pack your item/s securely in the original package. Don’t forget to enclose the return form, receipt of your purchase and item/s with all tags intact.
3. You will get an email with the pre-paid waybill which you will need to print out and place on top of the package.
4. Depending on your location, we will either book a pick up at your address or you will need take the parcel to your nearest drop off point.
5. Once the items have been received, they will undergo a quality review, and, once cleared, you will receive your refund on the cost at purchase (excluding original shipping cost and a return fee) directly to the credit card or PayPal account used for the purchase.
For any further questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.